- Be true to yourself.
- Make each day your masterpiece.
- Help others.
- Drink deeply from good books, especially the Bible.
- Make friendship a fine art.
- Build a shelter against a rainy day.
- Pray for guidance and give thanks for your blessings every day.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
John Wooden - A Source of Endless Inspiration
While each year I begin by introducing my students to the Pyramid of Success created by John Wooden, it is his seven point creed that tends to have the most impact on students in getting them focused on the importance of maximizing each moment of each day.
John Wooden's Seven Point Creed