- Pre-written PODs as students come into the classroom.
- Homework review. Students share specific problems from their homework.
- Students teach each other. To both assist others and to reinforce their own learning.
- Students work through problem solving before transferring work into their notes.
- Writing out lab procedures.
- Recording data, before transferring it to their lab notebook.
- Flow charts for work.
- Recording discussion notes for sharing with class.
- Museum walks of completed work.
- Thought questions or quotes to prompt discussion.
- Whatever your mind can imagine.
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
I believe as long as there have been desktops there has been a constant battle to keep students from writing on the desk.
Ideas For the Classroom