- Always be learning.
- Always be enthusiastic, dependable and cooperative.
- Always be earning the right to be proud and confident.
- Always keep your emotions under control without losing fight or aggressiveness.
- Be spirited, not temperamental.
- Always work to improve, knowing you can never improve enough.
We are all called to be polite as we deal with each other, face to face or in groups.
As the acronym goes, Together Each Achieves More.
Being on time is a sign of respect toward those we will work with or work for.
The quote states, "Live as if you will die tomorrow, learn as if you will live forever."
Our actions earn us the right to be proud.