Monday, July 18, 2011

100 Posts - 7000 Hits

When I first began this blog, I had no idea of what it would become, what it would entail, or how involved I would become in this process.  In the beginning I had doubts about whether I would be able to produce blogs consistently throughout the year.  My plan was to post two or three times a week and make it through June.  I am now in my seventh month.  This is my 100th post and as of Sunday my blog has recieved my 7000 hits.  from more than 110 countries. 

I would like to thank those of you who have visited throughout the year.  It is my hope that something I have posted thus far has provided a W.P.A. (Worth the Price of Admission) moment for you. 

This blog as provided me with  a new sense of focus, some moments of frustration, some excitement and has become quite therapeutic.  I hope to continue posting three or four times a week up until the end of the fall semester. At that time I think I will cut back to a once a week blogging pattern.

Thank-you
SMARTER TEACHER




 

No comments: